Do you think that these are best solutions?


Weight Loss Plan - Why Are You Overweight?

I think I have struggled more with my body image than any person ever should. I would wake up in the morning and look at myself and not like what I saw. After a while, I became extremely motivated to lose weight, and quickly.

That is when I discovered the world of dieting and weight loss programs. I struggled with everything under the sun, from the grapefruit diet, to Weight Watchers, to low fat foods, to low carb diets; I tried everything. I would like to share with you what took me years to learn: most WEIGHT LOSS PLANS do not work for the average person. Here is a good summary of the most popular diets that people try and why they don't work:

Eating low fat foods. This plan simply does not work. It substitutes sugar for the fat in the foods to make up for the lack of taste. This increases your carb intake, making you just as fat as you were before. Granted, a good message to take home from low fat diets is: leave those extremely fatty foods behind and eat something natural like fruits and vegetables.

Low calorie diets. These plans temporarily work, but do not sustain weight loss. Your body at first will lose a little weight do to the lack of calories, but after awhile, your metabolism will slow down to compensate for the lack of food. Once again, a good message to get out of low calorie diets is: don't go for seconds, instead grab a small healthy snack in between meals to keep you tied over.

Lastly, the low carb diet. When I tried this diet I actually lost weight and kept the weight off for a good few months. The problem that I found out was a lack of energy. I didn't feel healthy. Taking carbohydrates out of your diet robs your body of the energy that it needs to run throughout the day.

Jeffrey Abbott is a proud editor of the Science of Cycling [http://www.scienceofcycling.com] website and a huge supporter of the Steal Your Abs.com [http://www.stealyourabs.com].



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2292359

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق